- With the goal to create bigger and more lasting impact on the targeted communities, TKT focuses on small numbers to ensure consistency, control, monitoring and evaluation of its programs.
- The TKT beneficiaries are partly or completely orphaned children and youth between the ages of 4 to 20 years and are drawn from Kibera, Ngong, Mukuru, Kawangware and Dagoretti.
- In the spirit of our founding principles, upon enrolment into the TKT program, the beneficiaries are taken systematically through social, emotional, physical, and professional development.
- In TKT’s effort to develop a holistic approach to ensure their ability to reintegrate into their communities in their adulthood, TKT not only provides a formal education, but each beneficiary is provided with a curriculum on basic life skills, home skills and other extra curriculum activities such as art.
- At the end of each beneficiary’s journey with TKT, they are supported in their vertical integration into the community as adults, where they will be contributing citizens who can engage and build as actors of change in their respective communities, widening TKT‘s impact.